Engineering Jokes 2013:Let's laugh Engineers
Collection of Funny jokes for Engineers and Engineering students useful to update as facebook status in 2013
Top Ten Things Engineering School didn’t Teach You
1. There are at least 10 types of capacitors.
2. Theory tells you how a circuit works, not why it does not work.
3. Not everything works according to the specs in the databook.
4. Anything practical you learn will be obsolete before you use it, except the complex math, which you will never use.
5. Engineering is like having an 8 a.m. class and a late afternoon lab every day for the rest of your life.
6. Overtime pay? What overtime pay?
7. Managers, not engineers, rule the world.
8. Always try to fix the hardware with software.
9. If you like junk food, caffeine and all-nighters, go into software.
10. Dilbert is not a comic strip, it’s a documentary.
Beware of Engineers
A notice in a factory for female workers-
"If ur skirt is long, protect urself
if it is short, protect urself from