51. What is the magnetomotive force in a 75-turn coil of wire when there are 4 A of current through it?
52. The direction of a magnetic field within a magnet is from south to......
53. what you mran by retentivity
The ability of a material to remain magnetized after removal of the magnetizing force
54. If a loop in a basic dc generator suddenly begins rotating at a faster speed, the induced voltage.....
55. The induced voltage across a stationary conductor in a stationary magnetic field is.....
56. A certain transformer has 400 turns in the primary winding and 2,000 turns in the secondary winding. The turns ratio is....
57. How many primary volts must be applied to a transformer with a turns ratio of 0.1 to obtain a secondary voltage of 9 V?
58. The primary winding of a power transformer should always be.....
59. The primary winding of a transformer has 110 V ac across it. What is the secondary voltage if the turns ratio is 8?
60. A certain transformer has a turns ratio of 1 and a 0.85 coefficient of coupling. When 2 V ac is applied to the primary, the secondary voltage is.....
61. mica or glass has the highest dielectric constant?
62. paper or glass has the highest dielectric constant?
63. When the plate area of a capacitor increases....... increases
64.When the voltage across a capacitor is tripled, the stored charge triples - true or false?
65. Resistance is measured in......