1. What is the mechanical advantage of double Pulley?
It only takes half the effort to move an object but twice the distance
2. What is dynamic friction?
The friction experienced by a body, when in motion, is known as dynamic friction
3. Two balls of equal mass and of perfectly elastic material are lying on the floor. One of the ball with velocity v is made to struck the second ball. Both the balls after impact will move with a velocity?
4. What is coplaner concurrent forces
The forces, which meet at one point and their lines of action also lie on the same plane, are known as coplaner concurrent forces
5. What is angle of friction?
The angle of inclination of the plane at which the body begins to move down the plane, is called angle of friction
6. What is Enthalpy?
Enthalpy is the heat content of chemical system
7. What is Isometric Drawing?
Isometric Drawing is a 3-D drawing used by draftsmen, architects etc.
8. The force applied on a body of mass 100 kg to produce an acceleration of 5 m/s2, is?
9. The value of bulk modulus of a fluid is required to determine.............
10. In one dimensional flow, the flow takes place in .............
11. The pressure of the liquid flowing through the divergent portion of a venturimeter .............
12. what is gear ratio?
It is the ratio of number of revolutions of the pinion gear to one revolution of the idler gear